Direct ACCESS to the WATER foreshore
Just a SHORT STROLL DOWN to THE REAR of this ½ ACRE ALLOTMENT is the freshwater’s edge of Jounama Dam with SOME OF THE BEST RECREATIONAL FISHING in New South Wales.
On a breading dam so fishing is absolutely amazing
the VIEWS, the magnificent ELEVATED SETTING & the CLOSE PROXIMITY TO THE SNOWFIELDS weren’t already enough, this WELL CONSTRUCTED COUNTRY COTTAGE also offers exceptional, & surprisingly ACCESSIBLE, BUSH-WALKING, FISHING, SWIMMING & CANOEING to indulge the entire family’s out-door interests.
The position of this cottage takes in the natural surroundings on display … enjoyed bye everyone that has ever visited , this substantial property is ready for you to move into now as far away from COVID-19 as possible with the most amazing air quality
• with the snowy 2.0 going on with not enough places to rent .. I was getting $600- $1000 a week but I have decided to sell it with this for buyers to easily pay a loan off or make very good money on rent while the snowy 2.0 go’s on for years and years UNBELIEVABLE CHANCE FOR SOMEONE TO ENJOY OR MAKE A SUPER GOOD RETURN..
• Elevated setting with scenic views
• Property borders Kosciuszko National Park
• Water views
• 2 x separate sleep-out cabins for visiting friends & family
• new deck out front to sit and enjoy it’s magic
• 3 x large sized bedrooms with built-ins to 2 rooms
• Separate office with fast ADSL internet connection
• Kitchen with water views & ample cupboard space
• Combined dining & lounge room
• Large bathroom
• Separate laundry with linen closet
• Separate water closet
• Outdoor pergola area
• Double carport
• 2 x air-conditioners
• 50,000 Lt rainwater tank
• 2 x garden sheds
• Continuous hot water system
• Power connected
• worm Septic tank
• Over ½ acre (2,092.99 square metres)
• Land *IS NOT* subject to flood related development controls
• bike path all the way to township for children to either play in the new construction park also a bmx mtb bike track (pump track)
THIS HIDDEN GEM is perfect in so many ways & there’s so much potential for adding your mark on the house. It’s all about the location! The house & land is ideal for city dwellers looking for a property that has a greater relationship with nature & is a perfect escape all year round.
A COUNTRY PLAYGROUND TO SUIT BOTH NOVICE & EXPERT FISHERMEN… With the Murray Cod being the dam’s most famous inhabitant, there are plenty of other fish to test your angling skills, such as Redfin, magnificent Brown & Rainbow Trout, Yellow Belly & Macquarie Perch.
Located: 5 minutes to the Blowering Dam for more out-door activities:
• 5 minutes to Talbingo Central for shops, schools, cafes
• 25 minutes to the large town of Tumut
• 50 minutes to Selwyn snowfields
• 2.5 hours to Canberra
• 4.5 hours to Sydney
Talbingo is a fantastic small town in New South Wales 410 metres above sea level at the edge of the Snowy Mountains on the Snowy Mountains Highway… KEEPING AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM COVID-19.. super rare to live right on the edge of a dam .
this is a bit of land will never be allow to happen again this close to water .. so it’s super super rare to have anything that’s even close to this home …
developers dream spot to even dream and erect your dream home that’s in a absolutely captivating beautiful spot in the world it will surprise you every day on it’s beauty.. must see it and feel it to really appreciate the magical feeling it absolutely positively just so so just has ..
This is absolutely totally something If you don’t purchase it now you will look back in time and totally wished you did
../ so don’t let a once in a lifetime chance slip out of your fingers OPEN TO ONLY INTERESTED OFFERS ABOVE …$ two million