Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bay’s most exclusive locations in the popular bayside suburb of Point Vernon. This charming home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on a spacious 839m2 allotment offering the lifestyle that comes with being able to stroll to the beautiful beach or only a couple of minutes drive to Gatakers Bay where you can launch your boat or throw in a fishing line. Take advantage of the many free electric BBQ’s located along the foreshore and watch the children play on the numerous playgrounds.
This three bedroom, 1 bathroom home offers a great opportunity for those seeking a casual and relaxed lifestyle whilst offering potential to renovate. Well established lush tropical gardens. Being a large block there is plenty of room for a pool.
Features include –
– Three bedrooms with fans and 2 with built in robes.
– Spacious kitchen with ample storage. Electric stove and Dishwasher.
– Spacious separate living room with sliding doors opening onto a built in pergola which includes a slate base Billiard table if wanted. Also 3 Glass Cabinets with grow lights for your favorite tropical plants.
– Security screens and air conditioning.
– Side access for boat/caravan.
– Private fully fenced backyard.
– Single lock up garage
– Located within minutes drive to major shopping, beaches, cafes and restaurants, hospitals, medical centres, golf courses and everything else that makes Hervey Bay great.
Now for the downside. Due to a cancer diagnosis and chemo leaving me weak, I need a purchaser thats willing to work in with me. Some of the photos of the house are from when I purchased it 11 years ago, due to living with someone who likes to hoard its impossible to take photos that do the property justice. Most of the photos of the gardens are as they are currently. Inspection by appointment only. Should you require more photos please message me. No tyre kickers please.