The aesthetic and well-established raised vegetable gardens with timed irrigation will facilitate that easy ”country” lifestyle that you always dreamed of without compromising comfort and convenience. The vendors have been growing organic fresh produce all year round.
Also get excited about potentially no power bills, supporting the environment, and the likelihood of generating a small income with the 13.2KW solar array that’s less than 12 months old with a 10-year warranty.
– Unique rear-of-house master retreat with stylish resort-style ensuite, offset Walk-in-wardrobe, and alfresco area access.
– Plenty of light and a fresh breeze with a north-facing aspect will have you loving the work-from-home lifestyle or yearning for home after a long day at the office.
– Four generous-sized bedrooms make hosting guests easy or give your kids the separate space they need.
– Each bedroom boasts built-in wardrobes with mirror doors.
– Maintain everyone’s privacy with the stunningly designed ensuite and second bathroom with a convenient separate powder room.
– The large TV room is offset from the well-placed central living, dining area, and kitchen that elegantly flows to the outdoor covered alfresco.
– Alfresco dining with gardens views makes this place a little paradise. Large wide doors open up to facilitate easy entertaining of large gatherings or for impressing your friendly neighbors by having them over for a barbecue.
– Soak in the mountain views from the highest set of blocks in the entire Watagan Park estate.
– Thoughtful house placement and design sacrifices no internal space yet maintains side access ready for the storage of your caravan or for an easy access pool installation.
– Warm LED lighting in all living areas and master suite with dimmer switches to the TV room and master invite you to set the mood and wind down after a busy work-day.
– Ducted A/c zoned separately to all living and bedroom areas.
– Double Garage with internal access.
– Easy care, low maintenance, fully landscaped yard.
– Stunning modern design high curtains and blinds throughout.
– Spacious kitchen with island benchtop design.
– Well-looked after (vendors are a professional couple with no children, smoke-free, pet-free).
– Ample linen and storage.
– Extra-wide front entrance 1200mm wide door.
– Large block 600m2.
– Pet-friendly fully fenced yard
– Rental potential of $630 – $650 per week.
5 years young 25sq quality Coral home with Designer range of inclusions:
– Modern 900mm frameless ceramic cook-top with stainless steel range hood
– Sleek 900mm built-in digital oven
– Stainless Designer Quattro tapware and shower with semi-frameless stylish glass recess.
– Wide stone benchtops in the kitchen with breakfast bar.
– Stone benchtops in the bathroom, ensuite vanity’s, and laundry.
– Caroma Liano basins
– Custom wall hung vanity cabinets and overhead cupboards to kitchen and fridge space.
All the necessary facilities at your doorstep:
– Quiet area and yet only a short distance to Morisset and Cooranbong shopping areas.
– Approximately a 25-minute drive to Tuggerah Westfield Shopping Centre.
– 10min drive to Morisset CBD, Train station, and M1 motorway.
– Walking distance to Avondale Primary and Secondary school or 5min drive from Cooranbong public school.
Stylish and intelligent design, cleverly incorporating family space and personal space with country charm, and modern inclusions – an elegant home everyone will love.
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, get in touch today!
Price guide : $850k – $950k
Make your offer!